While I have been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, all opinions are mine. Thanks for supporting the brands that support me! #SwapYourBurger #CollectiveBias
I ❤ fish tacos!! These fish tacos with spicy slaw are a quick and easy meal to pull together. Not only do these fish tacos taste good, but they are also a great alternative for those that are trying to eat healthier options. What’s not to love about that?!?
For these fish tacos with spicy slaw I used Trident Seafoods® Alaskan Pollock Burgers. They are quick and easy to prepare, making them perfect for busy evenings. If you are looking for ways to make this meal come together even quicker, you can use pre-shredded slaw (with the yummy homemade sauce).
My Disney princess name is “Taco Bella”.
Live every day like it is Taco Tuesday! 🙂
Are you looking for a bit of variety? Try using a lettuce wrap instead of the tortilla. Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers are an excellent alternative to beef burgers (178% less fat, 94% less Calories, 25% less Cholesterol).
Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers are a healthy alternative to traditional burgers and are packed with Omega-3’s, which can improve heart health, brain function, mental health, vision, and memory.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 avocado, sliced
- Bell peppers, sliced
- Salsa, from your favourite recipe
- Guacamole, from your favourite recipe
- 6 Trident Seafoods® Alaskan Pollock Burgers
- Limes, cut into wedges
- In a bowl combine the mayonnaise, garlic, salt, pepper, and sriracha. Stir.
- Add the cabbages, carrots, and cilantro. Mix into the sauce. Refrigerate.
- Grill the Trident Seafoods® Alaskan Pollock Burgers on the BBQ. Slice.
- Warm the tortillas on the BBQ grill. Don’t over heat or they will crack. Wrap in foil to keep warm.
- Prepare avocados, limes, bell peppers, spicy slaw, homemade salsa and homemade guacamole for taco toppings. Place taco ingredients for everyone to build their own taco.
I picked up the Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers at my local Costco. The package makes it easy for me to take just one burger out when I am eating alone. While I was initially going to make fish burgers with them, I decided to change things up and use them to make fish tacos instead. I ❤ fish tacos!!
Make sure you enter the Dare to #SwapYourBurger contest below for your chance to win some fabulous prizes. I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!