These Chocolate Dipped Matcha Pops are truly as good as they look! They are a tasty (almost guilt-free) treat to get your through your afternoon or evening plus they are a great alternative to a smoothie. Keeping some treats like these Chocolate Dipped Matcha Pops in the freezer is handy because they are easy to grab if you are feeling like you need a sweet snack.
This recipe incorporates Genuine Health greens+, which is completely packed with fruits and vegetables. In fact, it is the only superfood proven to give you the highest concentration of fruits and veggies.
Just one scoop of greens+ is your daily essential to optimize your nutrition and give you energy to do the things you want to do after you do the things you have to do! 🙂
Just one scoop of greens+ contains 24x the alkalizing capacity of broccoli, 7x the antioxidants capacity of blueberries, 11x the fibre of apples, 6x the vitamin K of alfalfa sprouts, 62x the antioxidant capacity of green tea and 5x the vitamin C of goji berries…and so much more.
Greens+ is easy to use. You can shake with water, mix with smoothies, or add to recipes.
- 500 ml Coconut milk (or regular milk)
- 2 Tsp Matcha powder
- 1 Tsp sugar or favourite sweetener
- 1 Scoop Genuine Health Greens+
- Matcha powder
- In a Vitamix combine the coconut milk, matcha powder, sweetener and Greens+ until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into moulds and freeze for at least 4 hours or until set.
- Remove the pops from the moulds.
- Melt chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl. Dip the pop into the chocolate to partially coat it. Immediately sprinkle on coconut or matcha.
- Eat immediately or put in a freezer safe container to enjoy later.
I loooove my new Vitamix Total Nutrition Center and I know that I will use it all the time. It is for more than smoothies and it is great to use for many recipes, from salsa and dips to cookies and bars. It is making preparation a breeze.
The Total Nutrition Center can chop, cream, blend, grind, knead, churn, emulsify, purée, powder and whip ingredients. However, my favourite part is how quiet it is! I can use it early in the morning and not wake everyone else. 🙂