Spring is just starting to get into full swing and that means the weather is perfect to get outside and adventure! I have linked up some of my favourite pieces of clothing to get outdoors in this spring. The weather is still calling for layers and it can be cold in the morning and warm in the afternoon. Definitely challenging to dress for!
Cardigan’s and jackets are pretty essential this time of year. Layering is key to comfort my friends. Depending on where you go a sweater or light jacket may be all you need, but some location are still going to have you wanting something a little heavier.
- Nothing says the outdoors like buffalo plaid and I adore this BB Dakota Buffalo Plaid Jacket
- I love longer cardigans and this Hooded Cardigan from BB Dakota is perfect for spring!
Here are some other favourites from Amazon.ca:
Boots that are suitable for rain or hiking are another must have to get outdoors this spring.
- Hello! You need to check out these cute Helly Hansen Striped Rain Boots
- You can’t go wrong with these Sorel Waterproof Bootie
Jeans are a wardrobe staple for me. I probably wear them at some point every single day. Here are some favourites to check out:
- You can’t go wrong with a pair of Levi’s Skinny Jeans
- I also love the distress in these Levi’s Jeans
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Easter weekend. 🙂