Breakfast has to be my favourite meal of the day. I can eat it any time actually! This yogurt parfait recipe with homemade granola is simple to make and super tasty for breakfast or as a snack. This is the type of breakfast I have been eating lately and I find it keeps me full all morning which keeps me from wanting to snack.
If you don’t have time to make the granola, you can easily just use purchased granola. The homemade granola lasts for about a week if kept in an air tight container.
Preparing your fruit ahead of time makes this come together in less than a minute which is great when you are in a rush in the morning.
- 1/3 Cup peanut butter
- 1/3 Cup honey
- 2 1/2 Cups oats
- 1/2 Cup dried apple slices
- 1/2 Cup cranberries
- 3-4 Cups Greek yogurt
- Chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 315 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix together peanut butter and honey until smooth. Add oats dried apples, and cranberries. Stir until they are well coated.
- Spread mixture onto parchment paper in an even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Flip granola over after 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely to firm up.
- Layer the homemade granola in a bowl with yogurt and fresh fruit of your choicee.
You will sure have to try this recipe out and let me know how it is! I love this one.