I’m a chocolate person ( a huge one) so I am always drawn to chocolate recipes. This year I made some spooky Halloween bark. This Halloween bark is full of candy corn, pretzels, sprinkles and lots of candy! It is another recipe that my mom has been making each year since I was little. It wouldn’t be Halloween without it! 🙂
Around Christmas I always make bark with cranberries and pistachios – it is amazing – and I will share that recipe one day soon. This recipe is so incredibly easy and there is really no measuring required. I made it in a total of 10 minutes and it is easy to double the recipe if you want to make some Halloween bark to give away to a friend.
Spooky Halloween Bark
- 1 pound white chocolate
- Mini pretzels
- Oreo cookies
- Candy corn
- Your favourite candies
- Melt chocolate in a sauce pan over a low heat, until smooth.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Spread broken cookies, pretzels and some candy corn onto the cookie sheet.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the mixture. Spread with a spatula to even out.
- Sprinkle more candy corn, your favourite candy and sprinkles over the bark while it is still warm and soft.
- Place in the refrigerator until firm and then break into pieces.
I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Halloween!! Check out my other blog post today about my Halloween costume.