I hate always having the same breakfast day after day so I often find myself trying new things. Yesterday for breakfast I made a raspberry pineapple chia pudding and boy was it ever good!! Ch-Ch–Ch–Chia! Yum!! ❤
“When you wake up in the morning, Pooh,” said Piglet at last, “what’s the first thing you say to yourself?”
“What’s for breakfast?” said Pooh.
I also have been eating a lot of smoothie bowls for breakfast. It is harder to find good fresh fruit this time of year so smoothies and other things like this chia pudding, which use frozen fruit, are ideal. Since the chia pudding needs to sit overnight, it is a quick grab and go breakfast in the morning. You can make a few of these and they keep for a couple of days covered in the refrigerator.
I hope everyone has a great day today. I am sick, so hopefully today I can just rest and get over it quick! Happy Tuesday!!! ❤❤
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 2 pitted dates
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- fresh fruit
- 1. Blend together the raspberries, pineapple, water, and honey.
- 2. Pour into a bowl and place in the refrigerator.
- 3. Blend together the almond milk, and dates.
- 4. Pour into a bowl and add the chia seeds. Stir constantly for 3 minutes. and then let stand for 5 minutes
- 5. Divide chia mixture into glasses and then add the raspberry mixture on top. Cover with plastic wrap, and let sit overnight in refrigerator.
- 6. Top with granola and fresh fruit before serving.