Start your day off with this delicious citrus pineapple greens+ EXTRA ENERGY smoothie to stay energized all day without crashing. I don’t know about you but I feel like January just flew by. How can it be February already? Each and every day I don’t feel like I have enough hours in the day to get through my to-do list.
Eating right, drinking lots of water and exercising regularly are important to help you stay healthy and have what it takes to tackle your day with a smile. 🙂 Energy drinks and caffeine are not the best solutions when you need a boost of energy. By adding one scoop of greens+ EXTRA ENERGY to your morning smoothie, you will have that little extra help you need to get through your busy day.
If you don’t take care of your body, where will you live?
No matter how hectic your day may be, greens+ EXTRA ENERGY will give you a natural boost with a healthy and balanced source of long-lasting energy. One serving a day provides you with:
• An immediate, long-lasting source of all-natural energy;
• Increased vitality and mental clarity;
• No over-stimulation or energy “crash” side-effects; and
• A healthy and sugar-free alternative to energy drinks and coffee.
greens+ EXTRA ENERGY is available in orange (which I used in this smoothie recipe) and cappuccino flavours at your local health food, grocery and drug retailers. Visit www.genuinehealth.com to find a store near you.
Have a great day! I have school bright and early today and then I work tonight. I need to fit in some homework and blogging, too. It is going to be a busy one.
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt, vanilla or plain
- 1 cup milk
- 1 scoop greens+ Extra Energy
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Orange, peeled
- 1 Banana, frozen
- 1 cup Pineapple, frozen
- Chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with a sprinkling of chia seeds.