While I have been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, all opinions are mine. Thanks for supporting the brands that support me! #TargetYourEssence #CollectiveBias
I am super excited about the recent arrival of the Essence Cosmetics line at select Target stores. Essence Cosmetics is a super-fun and trendy makeup brand that is totally affordable. On a student budget, affordability and quality are super important to me. No matter what makeup you need, you will find it. They have a full range of products in all beauty categories from lips, eyes, and nails.
On a typical day I usually don’t wear a lot of makeup, but I ALWAYS wear mascara. My eyelashes are thin, sparse, short and really not that impressive at all. 🙁 I certainly hope I am not the only one with this issue. Meanwhile my brother has great eyelashes. What is up with that?
Bella’s great eyelash tips for Volume ✔️ Length ✔️ Definition ✔️ Curl ✔️:
- Heat your eyelash curler with a blow-dryer. Your lashes will curl more easily and hold the shape longer.
- Curl your lashes with an eyelash curler while applying mascara at the same time. This sounds trickier than it is and it will keep your eyelashes curled longer.
- Rotate the angle of the eyelash curler for an even more intense curl.
- Wipe off excess mascara off the wand on to a tissue to prevent clumps.
- Lashes will stay curled longer if you wiggle the brush back and forth at the base of your lashes, and then swipe up to the tips.
- Layer waterproof mascara on top of your regular formula. Your mascara will last longer and it will also be easier to remove at the end of the day.
- Coat both sides of your lashes with mascara to thicken them.
- Make a funny face when applying the mascara. I always do.
If someone tells you that your lashes are too big, stop talking to them. You don’t need that kind of negativity in your life. 🙂
Sure, my life isn’t perfect, but my lashes are!
Their mascara starts at $2.99 and with these great prices you may just come home with 4 different mascaras…if you are a mascara junkie like me!
One of the philosophies of Essence Cosmetics is that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, it doesn’t have to be so serious, it should be fun. They also promote that beauty is being who you are, who you want to be and having fun while doing it. I can totally get on board with that.
Do you love this nail colour? On my nails I am wearing Essence the Gel nail polish in the colour #lucky. It is so pretty!! Next time you are at Target, stop by and check out their Essence Cosmetics display in the makeup section.
Shop the Post!