While I have been compensated by Almond Breeze, all opinions are mine. Thanks for supporting the brands that support me! #AlmondBreeze
This chocolate raspberry hazelnut chia pudding tastes just fantastic. You can’t go wrong with a chocolate and raspberry flavour combination. I think chocolate/raspberry rivals chocolate/peanut butter for my favourite flavour combination top spot. ❤
The flavours combine magically to create a tasty and creamy chia pudding. This chocolate raspberry hazelnut chia pudding makes a great breakfast or even dessert. The raspberry portion of the pudding is pureed, which may be a good texture for those that are new to chia pudding. If you like, go ahead and puree the chocolate pudding, too.
I use Almond Breeze quite a bit in my cooking. I use it for smoothies, pancakes, crepes, granola, cereal or oats. It tastes great and it is a fantastic alternative to dairy. Almond Breeze Original is lactose free, soy free, gluten free, dairy free, cholesterol free, calcium enriched, and contains only 60 calories per glass! What’s not to love about that! ❤
Almond Breeze products can be found in the refrigerated section of your grocery store. It is always chilled and ready to pour in a glass, over cereal, or into your favorite recipe!
Chocolate doesn’t ask silly questions. Chocolate understands.
- 1/3 Cup chia seeds
- 2 Cups Almond Breeze
- 5 Tbsp. Nutella
- 1/2 Cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Chia seeds
- Fresh raspberries
- Shaved chocolate
- Roasted hazelnuts
- In a medium bowl combine the chia seeds and Almond Breeze. Let sit for about 20 minutes and then divide the pudding mix into two smaller bowls.
- Mix the raspberries into one 1/2 of the pudding mix. Put into a blender and puree until smooth. Pour this raspberry pudding mix into serving cups. The number of cups you will need will depend on the size of the cups. I used larger cups and created two servings.
- Microwave the Nutella in a small bowl to melt. Add the Nutella to the other 1/2 of the pudding mix and stir to combine. Pour this Nutella pudding mix over the raspberry pudding in the serving cups. Cover with plastic wrap and chill.
- Before serving, add toppings.
I hope you have a great day! I have a long class today and lots of homework this evening. Nothing too exciting will be happening here! 🙂