Peeps are the traditional Easter sweet treat that are fun to use in dessert creations. These Peeps Easter pudding cups are the cutest thing ever! They are no-bake and literally take less than 15 minutes from start to finish. They are the perfect way to make it a “hoppy” Easter! 🙂
Hanging with my Peeps
It’s Easter For Peep’s Sake
Give these Peeps Easter pudding cups a try this weekend. They will be a huge hit! Check out my Easter party post for more fun Easter ideas.
- 2 Cups Oreo crumbs
- 1 can Duncan Hines Key Lime Creme Pudding or other key lime pudding
- Green food colouring
- Peeps bunnies
- Green Candy Shred
- Easter sprinkles
- Place Oreo crumbs in the bottom of a clear bowl or glass.
- Add a tiny bit of green food colouring to the key lime pudding and mix to combine. Layer the pudding over the crumbs in the glass.
- Top pudding with a Peep, green shred and sprinkles.
- You can used coconut flakes coloured green instead of the Candy Shred.