Spring has arrived and all of a sudden I am doing crazy things like making popsicles! These aren’t just any popsicle, they are made with pure fruit and they are simply delicious. To make these popsicles a snack that will power me through my day, I added fermented vegan proteins+ to make these Strawberry Raspberry Protein Pops something that you need to try ASAP.
These Strawberry Raspberry Protein Pops are made using fermented vegan proteins+ which is a great protein product for those of us with a sensitive stomach. I am not a vegan, but I am trying to make better choices and eat more plant-based foods. There are so many protein products out there, it is hard to know what to buy. It can be mind boggling at the store! I like to choose products that my body reacts well to and that I know are made with the best ingredients. This protein is easy to digest and it reduces bloating! That is a plus for me!! In addition, fermented vegan proteins+ is soy free, dairy free, gluten free, and non-GMO!
If you listen to your body when it whispers, you won’t have to hear it scream.
What is fermentation? Fermentation amplifies the nutrition of food. According to the Genuine Health team, studies have shown that the process magnifies the benefits of plants and herbal blends and in some cases produces unique photo nutrients, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components that didn’t exist before fermentation.
Why is it important to add a product like fermented vegan proteins+ to my diet? Fermentation improves health and my digestion by:
- Promotes overall digestive health and thereby healthy gut bacteria
- Primes the gut for the absorption of other health promoting ingredients
- Unlocks vitamins, minerals, amino acids and carbohydrates for optimal absorption
- Removes anti-nutrients and harmful bacteria found in many foods
- Supports the immune system
Check out this video on fermented vegan proteins+ to find out more.
Fermented vegan proteins+ is available in vanilla (which I used in this recipe) and chocolate flavours at your local health food, grocery and drug retailers. Visit the Genuine Health website to find a store near you.
Have a great day! This week is just flying by for me! I hope it is for you, too!
- 12 medium sized strawberries, fresh
- 25 raspberries, fresh
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar or honey
- 1 Scoop fermented vegan proteins+, vanilla flavour
- Plus a few extra berries kept whole
- Puree strawberries and raspberries until completely blended.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve and discard seeds.
- Add, fermented vegan proteins+, lemon juice and agave or honey. Mix completely.
- Drop whole fruit pieces into the molds. Divide berry puree among popsicle molds and freeze.
ENTER TO WIN $200 worth of Genuine Health fermented vegan proteins+