My mind never seems to rest with all the ideas and plans that swirl in my head. So much to do, so much to explore…where do I start? It seems daunting to be my age and trying to decide where to take my life. I am not fitting the cookie cutter example of what I should probably be doing, but I don’t care because I am what I am. ❤
The things I know so far are that:
- I like to explore new places and see familiar sights through new eyes with friends.
- I deeply value family, friendships and above all I value myself.
- I am okay with working long days doing what I enjoy.
- I love to try new things even though I am probably not going to be good at it. I am very good at laughing at myself.
- I find comfort in cooking….and eating. ❤
- University was not for me so I dropped out…at least for now.
I am excited to be able to take all the time I need to find out who I am and what I want to be. I know I am going to enjoy this journey. Thanks for being a part of it.
The world is too big to stay in one place and life is too short to just do one thing.
I was elated when Links of London asked me to share their iconic Sweetie Bracelet! The Sweetie Bracelet can be customized to be perfect for “you” with fun charms. I chose three charms that meant something to me:
Tea Pot Charm: I have loved tea my whole life. I have a whole drawer at home dedicated to all my varieties of teas. Tea is my comfort drink. It seems only fitting that I get a tea pot charm for my bracelet.
Suitcase Charm: I have so many places that I want to explore, so I hope there will be a lot of packing and unpacking suitcases in my future. Each suitcase I pack will bring fun, adventures, places to explore, new friends and countless memories.
I Love New York Charm: This past summer I went on a trip with my mom to New York City and Chicago. We had the most amazing time and I will forever remember my first trip to the Big Apple. I am certain it won’t be my last trip there.
A special shout-out to Braedin Toth for the amazing photos. Thanks for taking me along on your adventures. 🙂
Happy Friday, friends! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.