My days are go-go-go from early morning to often way too late at night. I like being busy and I guess it keeps me out of trouble (lol) but it is easy to lose focus. You all know that I am a hot beverage fan and green tea is probably what I would consider my comfort choice. I drink it regularly in the afternoons and evenings.
With Lipton Matcha Green Tea you can regain focus, and enjoy the smooth taste of Matcha with the goodness of green tea. It is a good thing! 🙂
How do you regain your focus? I find that some quiet time and tea (and maybe a puppy snuggle or two) is really helpful for me.
Lipton’s new Matcha Green Tea is available in Pure, Mint and Ginger…all of which are delish! You can stock up in the tea and coffee aisle at Walmart or on Walmart.com.
Lipton Matcha Green Tea can be served hot or cold. When I make a pot of tea, I will often make extra so that I can prepare some iced tea. I find it very refreshing, especially post-workout. This is a favourite recipe…I hope you like it.
- 6 Cups water
- 1/4 Cup ginger, peeled and sliced thin
- 3 to 6 bags of Lipton Matcha Tea, mint flavor
- 1/3 Cup honey
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/2 Lemon, sliced
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- In a sauce pan, combine the water and ginger slices and bring to a boil.
- When boiling, remove from the heat and add the tea bags. Cover and steep for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Strain the tea and then mix in the honey and juice from half of the lemon. Transfer to a pitcher and refrigerate.
- Before serving add lemon slices, a few mint leaves and ice cubes.
Legend has it that Buddhist monks used Matcha to enhance their focus for long hours of meditation, and to be alert and present in the moment. Today Matcha leaf comes from shade grown green tea whose chlorophyll-rich leaves are finely ground into a brilliant green powder.
The Lipton tea blends are made with 100% natural Rainforest Alliance certified tea leaves and Matcha powder. 🙂
Have a wonderful day! I have some fun stuff planned today. Follow along on my Insta-Story. 🙂