I am a huge fan of Lemon Bars so I decided to try them with some other fruit added. Raspberries or Strawberries seemed like they would be a great choice so I went with strawberries. These Strawberry Lemonade Bars are super easy to make and taste soooooo good. It will be very hard to just eat one…
I am super excited to get back to regular food posts on my blog. I just got preoccupied with other stuff. I actually made and photographed these in August!!! It only took me 5 months to get them posted. Oh my! I am aiming to post a new recipe every Friday!! 🙂
- 1 1/2 Sticks of butter, softened
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 3 Tbsp.lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/2 Cup strawberries, fresh & crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 9 x 9 inch baking pan by with nonstick spray. Then line with parchment paper.
- In a mixer, cream together the butter and the sugar.
- Add the flour and mix until a dough is formed.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the pan and then bake for 15 minutes.
- In a mixer, combine the eggs and the sugar.
- Add the flour and mix. Next add the lemon juice and the strawberries.
- Pour the filling over the baked crust. Return to the oven and bake for another 20 minutes.
Happy Friday! I hope you try these Strawberry Lemonade Bars.
It is snowing again here today so I am staying close to home. Do you have any big plans?