Oh boy, have I missed sharing food with y’all! I am going to try really hard to start posting more food for my own blog. Today I am sharing this super yummy vegan coconut raspberry tapioca pudding that is super tropical and yummy as heck!! I love how easy it is, too.
You can any fruit on top as a substitute for raspberries. Everything tastes good. I have also made versions with mango and dragon fruit that were equally as tasty.
- 1/3 Cup pearl tapioca
- 2 2/3 Cups coconut milk
- 1/2 Tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 Cup raspberries
- chia seeds
- shredded coconut, unsweetened
- Place tapioca and coconut milk in a saucepan and let soak for 30 minutes.
- Heat over medium heat until it boils and then reduce heat to low and let simmer for 15 minutes until tapioca pearls are transparent and the mixture has thickened. Stir frequently to prevent sticking.
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into cups and chill for at least 3 hours to thicken.
- Push raspberries through a strainer to remove seeds. Pour crushed berries on top of the chilled tapioca and then sprinkle with chia seeds.
- Garnish with fresh berries and coconut if desired.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I have to get a lot of work done, so nothing too exciting will be happening here.