Now that spring is official here, although it may still feel pretty chilly, it is time to bring out the spring fashion. I find that this time of year the morning and evening may be quite cold but mid day is warm. Longer sleeves and layering help to deal with this. Below I have lined some some favourite spring fashion finds that are staples in my closet.
I love tunics and Free People has many to choose from. For a shirt girl like me, they can often be a mini dress. I love that they can be worn with jeans, leggings or denim shorts to get completely different looks.
- This Free People embellished tunic is sleeveless and perfect for those warmer days
- I adore the beachy vibes on this navy print long sleeve tunic
Here are some other favourites from Amazon.ca:
Denim shorts are something that I wear on repeat through the warmer weather. I love distressed looks and I find high waist ones are flattering on me personally.
- I love the amount of distress in these distressed denim shorts
Check out these:
Dresses are a spring and summer favourite for me. I don’t wear many during the cooler months because I hate being cold! I find that they are comfortable and cool in the heat. I love that I can layer over a denim jacket or a bomber on the cooler days.
- I actually just ordered this striped shift sweater dress
- This Free People lilac lace dress is perfect for spring!
Here are some other favourite dresses:
I often wear sneakers with my dresses and skirts because I am pretty casual. Converse are some of my favourites. They come in so many great colours and even in metallics. I find I am always adding a new pair to my collection. 🙂
- Hello, do you see how cute these Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars are?
- Check out these adorable Chucks
Here are more favourites!
Happy Wednesday, friends! I hope I can get some work done. I haven’t been feeling well lately and falling behind which is stressing me out. 🙁