Summertime = Popsicles. I love making homemade popsicles in the summer. Fruit flavours are always my favourite. Now that I have diabetes and need to be careful about what I eat, making my own is really the only way I will probably eat one. You will love these peaches and cream popsicles!
Peaches and cherries are my favourite summertime fruits to incorporate into popsicles. In these peaches and cream popsicles, the peaches combined with the Greek yogurt is a tasty combination.
The white chocolate and walnut topping is optional, but really does make them extra special, especially when sharing.
- 3 Peaches, peeled and sliced
- 6 Tbsp. honey
- 3 Cups Greek yogurt, plain or vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp. vanilla
- 1 Cup white chocolate
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp. walnuts, crushed
- Slice and peel peaches. Make sure the peaches are really ripe for this recipe.
- In a bowl combine the honey, yogurt and vanilla. Mix together.
- Place the prepared peaches into popsicle molds.
- Spoon the yogurt mixture in the popsicle molds to fill.
- Place into freezer for 6 hours to set.
- Place white chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and melt. Stir to mix completely.
- Remove popsicles from mold and drizzle with white chocolate and then sprinkle on walnuts.
Have a great day! 🙂