The evenings are getting crisper and I am starting to throw on a sweater in the morning. As much as I hate it, fall is coming and back to school time for many is arriving sooner than later. This actually reminded of an adorable video that my friend showed me that she had been listening to with her younger sister, who is just about to have her first day at school! It was so cute watching her learn along to the song. The best part of it is there are loads of other kids videos online that can help kids to learn so many different things! This summer just flew by way too fast for me. Although I am not going back to school this year, I thought I would share a few things to help with your preparations. Office Supplies, as well as everything that I mention in this post is going to be useful to someone in one way or another. As long as you have the basics, you’ll be all good to go when the new term starts.
Even if you are not going back to school, it is still a great time to stock up on these items at great prices. 🙂
Here are some of my favourites from Amazon.ca ?
- It’s not back to school time unless you get a new backpack. I love the straps on this navy backpack and the colour of this pretty one!
- I love tea tree oil and the scent of this face wash is amazing.
- Burt’s Bees products will always be a favourite for me.
- A comfy pair of leggings to study in is a good purchase and you can’t go wrong with these.
- A jean jacket is perfect for layering over your summer pieces for those early fall days.
- This little photo printer is just too cute!
- I think I may have a problem with collecting sneakers. Back to school seems like a legitimate reason to get some. How about these cuties in aqua or in pretty peach?
- I seriously can’t live without my steamer. They are life changing and so much easier to use than an iron.
- Start the year off right with a new planner to stay organized and on top of things. I love this floral cover planner and this pretty planner.
Have a great day! 🙂
This blog post is brought you in collaboration with Amazon.ca. Thank you for supporting the brands that support me.