The holiday season is just right around the corner and I’m already starting to think about gifts for friends. My family doesn’t do gifts…instead we usually do something together. I have always loved Christmas and the holiday season and I think it is extra special for me because my birthday is on Christmas Day.
I like to people gifts that they will actually find useful and will help them out. So if I had a friend that was really into photography, I’d probably have a look on somewhere like hereon.biz to find things like wifi SD cards that they’d actually find a good use for. I am all about practical and useful gifts like PJs, socks and things you use can every day like new earphones! I rely on the holiday season to get new pajamas and slippers. 🙂
Here are some of my holiday picks from Amazon.ca :
- Cozy slippers – my puppy recently ate my favourite slipper, so someone please get me these!
- Flannel pajamas – nothing says Christmas like new flannel pajamas 🙂
- Under Armour leggings – I love these ones!
- Workout sweater– this looks super cozy and warm.
- Essential oils – Perfect for a stocking!
- Clarisonic – I just ADORE my Clarisonic and don’t feel clean without it.
- Make-up brush set – I am in desperate need of new make-up brushes.
- Instax Camera – I seem to be collecting these lately. They just make me happy! 🙂
- Waterproof bluetooth speaker – This would come in handy for the beach and for camping.
- Headphones – I can ALWAYS use new headphones.
- Nespresso Machine – I really want one of these for my new place.
A special thank you to Rachel Ludwig Photography for always taking the most amazing photos. ?
Have a great week! 🙂
This blog post is brought you in collaboration with Amazon.ca. Thank you for supporting the brands that support me.