Winter is right around the corner! In fact, it seems to want to come early this year. We already had a light snow and the temperature is definitely chilly. This winter essentials list is all you need to stay cozy warm (and dry) this winter.
This year I will be prepared with some awesome winter items I found on Amazon.ca . They have great winter boots, hats and scarfs to incorporate into your winter wardrobe. They pretty much have all your winter essentials that you could possibly need this winter . The frosty weather is on its way so you need to be prepared by layering up with a cozy jacket and a good pair of boots.
Also, if I haven’t mentioned this before, Amazon Prime fast delivery is the bomb.com! 🙂
Here are some of my favorite winter essential picks from Amazon.ca that I think you will love:
- Hooded parkas to keep you warm
- Yellow winter coat that I adore
- Totally cute pom pom beanie
- Faux fur pom pom beanie
- Adorable mittens for toasty fingers
- Cable knit mittens that you will LOVE!
- Rain boots which are so needed on the wet west coast
- Some completely adorable rain shoes
- Snow boots for totally toasty toes
- Short snow boots that are awesome!
- Plaid scarf ’cause everyone loves plaid!
- Blanket scarf…we all need just one more.
I love getting outdoors and here that can mean snow or rain this time of year…or sometimes both in the same day!
Thank you to my friend Ben Prescott for the wonderful photos!
This blog post is brought you in collaboration with Amazon.ca. Thank you for supporting the brands that support me.