I can’t believe its already December 1st!! For me this year just feels like it is flying by. I honestly can’t believe it is December. Holiday gifts are top of mind this time of year and since I am always getting asked about hair products I thought I would share some favourites with you.
I love doing my hair in different styles. I love how a hair style can show your mood or personality. Some days it is curled, others it is straight and sometimes in fun braids. However, let’s be honest…most days when I am at home it is up in a messy bun. 🙂
I don’t really do too much to my hair and as you know I am not one to use a lot of products. I have used the same hair curler for the last 3 years and been happy with it and recently just bought a new one on Amazon.ca because mine was so discoloured…but still worked great.
Here a few of the hair products I would suggest from Amazon.ca :
- Heat Tamer – I love this product. It really helps to protect your hair from heat.
- Bex hair curler – I have used this hair curler for the past 3 years. It is a really good one!
- Hair straightener – Just ordered this one to replace a similar one from this brand that I have had for years. So excited to use a new one!
- Hair brush– Wet brushes are my favourite.
- Dyson hair dryer – I really, really, really want one of these bad boys. 🙂
- Texturizing spray – I find that this makes the perfect beach waves.
- Coconut oil mask – This one really helps fix your hair especially if you straighten and curl a lot.
- Primer spray – Another really good heat protector product.
- Dry Shampoo – This is my favourite dry shampoo ever!
- Shampoo + conditioner kit – I just ordered this and so excited to try it.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.
This blog post is brought you in collaboration with Amazon.ca. Thank you for supporting the brands that support me.