This is the first of a new blog series….my August 2018 monthly favorites. I hope these posts inspire you and let you get to know me more. If you have any topics you would like me to include, just let me know in the comments below.
Favorite Blog Posts Lately
- Andrea wrote an amazing article about bear safety. A great read to ensure you keep safe on trails while hiking.
- Dying over Carrie’s blog post on how to spice up your jeans. Her tips were amazing and I’m no fashion queen but Carrie knows how!
- Jess shared a wonderful blog post about rafting around Lake Powell and I totally want to do it now.
- Renee’s epic backpacking adventure to Alaska has be waiting to go back ASAP. Luckily I just happen to be heading to Alaska again this week.
- Jennifer always has been dying over her impeccable style and this post has me thinking of heading somewhere hot.
Favorite Instagram Accounts Right Now
Paris – She has the most magical feed.
Callum – He takes stunning images and travel’s to the best places.
Noor– This feed is legit goals!
Vanessa – She has the most creative images that just make me smile.
August 2018 – Favorite Drink at Starbucks
Almond milk iced latte is my go to order right now. I legit am such a big coffee person. I can’t function without every day. What do you all usually go for?
My August 2018 Music Favorites – My Spotify Playlist
I will being sharing a new monthly playlist each month with you. I listen to just about everything so this is a mix of my favorites that I play on repeat. They get me moving and I love to listen to music like this while I work.
Week in my Life Vlog #1
I am used to vlogging when I travel but remembering to vlog all day, every day is going to take some getting used to. Let’s just say…it can only get better. If you haven’t yet subscribe to my channel!
Favorite Workout Lately
I have been working out with Michelle who is also known as BootyByMich. She kicks my butt and totally motivates me. I also adore watching her stories. She’s stinking adorable.
I also have been waking up early and doing yoga every day and I am also training for a 10k in September! How are you staying active?
Favorite Food Right Now
I have been eating tacos like twice a week lol. NO shame… I love them.
What I’m Looking Forward To!
September and October are jam packed with travel for me. I am off to Orlando, LA, Thailand, Quebec , Greece and Portugal. But first….ALASKA this week. 🙂
I hope you all are enjoying your month so far. This summer has totally FLOWN by for me. Like how can it almost be September?!?