Let’s talk about chocolate!! I believe chocolate can be a fantastic addition to any food! I am always looking for ways to incorporate chocolate into my cooking. This chocolate raspberry hazelnut chia pudding is perfect for all the chocolate lovers out there! This recipe combines exquisite chocolate flavours and fruit. This healthy alternative to dessert is quick and straightforward and contains lots of energy-boosting foods!
This chocolate raspberry hazelnut chia pudding tastes just fantastic. You can’t go wrong with a chocolate and raspberry flavour combination. I think chocolate/raspberry rivals chocolate/peanut butter for my favourite flavour combination top spot. ❤
The base of the puddings uses a dairy-free alternative! Dairy-free milk is easily accessible, and there are lots of options I often use Almond Breeze. It’s perfect in smoothies, pancakes, crepes, granola, cereal, or oats. Almond milk tastes excellent, and it is a fantastic alternative to dairy. Almond Breeze Original is lactose-free, soy-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, cholesterol-free, and a great source of calcium, and contains only 60 calories per glass! ❤
Almond Breeze products are typically in the refrigerated section of your grocery store. It is always ready to pour in a glass, over cereal, or into your favourite recipe!
Chocolate Raspberry Hazelnut Chia Pudding Recipe
Chocolate Raspberry Hazelnut Chia Pudding
- 1/3 Cup chia seeds
- 2 Cups almond milk Almond Breeze
- 5 Tbsp. Nutella
- 1/2 Cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- Chia seeds
- 6 raspberries Fresh
- 2 Tbsp chocolate Shaved
- 6 hazelnuts Roasted
- In a medium bowl combine the chia seeds and Almond Breeze. Let sit for about 20 minutes and then divide the pudding mix into two smaller bowls.
- Mix the raspberries into one 1/2 of the pudding mix. Put into a blender and puree until smooth. Pour this raspberry pudding mix into serving cups. The number of cups you will need will depend on the size of the cups. I used larger cups and created two servings.
- Microwave the Nutella in a small bowl to melt. Add the Nutella to the other 1/2 of the pudding mix and stir to combine. Pour this Nutella pudding mix over the raspberry pudding in the serving cups. Cover with plastic wrap and chill.
- Before serving, add toppings.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.
The flavours combine magically to create a tasty and creamy pudding. The raspberry portion is pureed, which may be a good texture for those that are new to chia pudding. If you like, go ahead and puree the chocolate pudding, too. Let me know if you try this recipe!!
While I have been compensated by Almond Breeze, all opinions are mine. Thanks for supporting the brands that support me! #AlmondBreeze