Fresh Cherry Cheesecake Popsicles with Cookie Crumble
Cherry cheesecake popsicles combine the fruitiness of cherries, the creaminess of cheesecake and the portability of popsicles! A creamy popsicle recipe is perfect for the summer or if you are looking for a recipe with fresh cherries. This summer treat recipe hits the spot and you will LOVE this cherry dessert popsicle.
Print Save Saved!
- 1 Cup cookie crumbs I used digestive cookies
- 3 Tbsp. butter melted
- 2 Cup cherries pitted and divided
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 Cup sugar divided
- 1 8 Oz. cream cheese
- 1 Cup Milk
In a small bowl, mix the cookie crumbs with the melted butter. Set aside
To a blender, add 1½ cups pitted cherries, water and 2 Tbsp. sugar. Blender until pureed. Rinse the blender.
To the blender, add cream cheese, milk and remaining 6 Tbsp. of sugar. Blend until smooth.
Divide the mixture in 2, and mix one half with the puréed cherries to make the cherry cream cheese mix.
Slice the remaining ½ cup cherries in half.
In half of the molds, put cherry slices and fill up with plain cream cheese mix. Fill up the other half of the molds with cherry cream cheese mix.
Fill up popsicle molds with cream cheese and fruit mix only 2/3 of the way full.
Top with cookie mixture and gently press into the mold.
Cover the popsicle mold and insert the popsicles sticks.
Freeze for at least 8 hours (preferably overnight).
To serve, run popsicle mold under warm water for 5 to 10 seconds to easily remove the popsicles.
- If you would like the popsicles to be more or less sweet, add or reduce the sugar, 1 tbsp at a time, to your liking.
- You can substitute digestive cookies for other types of cookies like graham crackers, gingersnaps, shortbread etc.
- Cherries can be substituted for other fruits such as berries, peaches, mango etc. Use ripe fruits for maximum sweetness and flavor.
- These pops melt pretty fast so only remove from the freezer when ready to serve.
Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 68mg | Potassium: 110mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 74IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.