Cranberry Bliss Bars from Starbucks are my mom’s favourite seasonal treat. Here is my “less sweet” version of the Starbucks bliss bars. This recipe is perfect for all your holiday baking … or just baking anytime because they are so flavourful!
The Starbucks Bliss bars at Starbucks are a bit sweet, so I didn’t add any white chocolate into the bar portion and I think they turned out great! There is plenty of white chocolate flavour in the topping.
These parchment paper sheets are perfect for baking Christmas cookies and bars! For bars, you just cut them to fit them pan. No sticking and (hopefully) no burning, plus easy clean up.
Cranberry Bliss Bars Recipe
Cranberry Bliss Bars
For the Bars
For the Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray an 8 x 8 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in the microwave for about 90 seconds. Let the butter cool for a minute and then add the egg, brown sugar, vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined.
- Fold in 1/2 cup cranberries and orange zest and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into the pan, smoothing if necessary.
- Bake for 18 to 21 minutes. Allow bars to cool before frosting them
For the Topping
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute, reheating in 10 second intervals, or until it can be stirred smooth.
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, combine cream cheese, about 2/3rd of the melted white chocolate, 2 cups icing sugar, vanilla and beat until smooth and fluffy. Add additional icing sugar if necessary.
- Frost the bars and then evenly sprinkle cranberries and un-melted white chocolate chips over the top of the frosted bars. Drizzle bars with remaining melted white chocolate, reheating in the microwave if necessary.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.
You have got to try this recipe. It is perfect for holiday entertaining. I have many more holiday baking recipes that I will be sharing with you over the next few weeks. I have been baking up a storm!
Let me know if you try this Starbucks Bliss bars recipe.