A few weeks ago my mom asked me to make a dessert for a Christmas event. She wanted something in a cup so that it would be easy to serve. Since I had to make 60 desserts, I decided on these Nutella Oreo Mousse Cups because they are very easy but super yummy. They would be perfect if you need to make something for New Years Eve.
A new year is on the way and the possibilities are endless.
These Nutella Oreo Mousse Cups are as easy as 1,2,3! There are only a couple of ingredients and since they are no-bake they are fast to make. What is better and Nutella and Oreos?!?! UMMM NOTHING!
Speaking of New Years Eve, I have pinned a bunch of ideas on Pinterest. Take a peek for some inspiration. 🙂
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and saves room for dessert! ❤❤ Thank you so much for reading the blog. I really adore the love and support!
- 12 Oreos crushed (leave in the cream filling)
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 1/3 cups heavy cream
- 4 Tbsp granulated sugar, divided
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp Nutella
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Oreo cookies
- In a bowl, mix together the crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter.
- Divide crust mixture among 5 to 6 cups. Gently press into an even layer.
- Using a mixer, whip 1 1/3 cups heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add in 3 Tbsp granulated sugar and 1 Tbsp cocoa powder and whip until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate mixing bowl, using a mixer, whip cream cheese and 1 Tbsp sugar until very smooth and fluffy.
- Add in Nutella and vanilla. Whip until well blended and fluffy.
- Fold half of the whipped cream mixture into cream cheese mixture and fold until slightly combined, then add remaining half and fold just until no streaks remain.
- Transfer mixture to a large piping bag (or a large Ziploc bag with a cut corner).
- Pipe mousse over crust in each cup, then transfer to refrigerator and chill 1 hour.
- Add topping before serving.
- Instead of a cookie topping you can add whipping cream, crushed nuts, chocolate shavings, crushed Oreos or just keep it completely plain.