A few weeks ago my mom asked me to make a dessert for a Christmas event. She wanted something in a cup so that it would be easy to serve. Since I had to make 60 desserts, I decided on these Nutella Oreo Mousse Cups because they are very easy but super yummy. They would be perfect if you need to make something for New Years Eve.
These Nutella Oreo Mousse Cups are as easy as 1,2,3! There are only a couple of ingredients and since they are no-bake they are fast to make. What is better and Nutella and Oreos?!?! UMMM NOTHING!
Speaking of New Year’s Eve, I have pinned a bunch of ideas on Pinterest. Take a peek for some inspiration. 🙂
Nutella Oreo Mousse Cups Recipe
Nutella Oreo Mousse Cups
- 12 Oreo cookies crushed, leave in the cream filling
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 1/3 Cups heavy cream
- 4 Tbsp granulated sugar divided
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2/3 Cup Nutella
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla
- 6 Oreo cookies
- In a bowl, mix together the crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter.
- Divide crust mixture among 5 to 6 cups. Gently press into an even layer.
- Using a mixer, whip 1 1/3 cups heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add in 3 Tbsp granulated sugar and 1 Tbsp cocoa powder and whip until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate mixing bowl, using a mixer, whip cream cheese and 1 Tbsp sugar until very smooth and fluffy.
- Add in Nutella and vanilla. Whip until well blended and fluffy.
- Fold half of the whipped cream mixture into cream cheese mixture and fold until slightly combined, then add remaining half and fold just until no streaks remain.
- Transfer mixture to a large piping bag (or a large Ziploc bag with a cut corner).
- Pipe mousse over crust in each cup, then transfer to refrigerator and chill 1 hour.
- Add topping before serving.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.
Nutella can be very versatile! It is incredible what you can do with Nutella from cookies, cakes to Nutella Oreo mousse cups, the possibilities are endless! Everyone will love this Nutella creation. Did you know that you could circle the world 1.8 times with the amount of Nutella produced each year?! This amount also weighs the same as the Empire State building. And with all these jars of Nutella being made, you can cover the Great Wall of China 8 times. That’s an insane amount of hazelnut goodness being produced.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and saves room for this nutella oreo mousse! ❤❤
One of the best things about this dessert is it is not as messy as most! Just provide a napkin and a spoon, and your guests are good to go. It is perfect for significant holiday events where everyone is dressed up. Now they don’t have to worry about making a mess while they indulge in this heavenly dessert!.
Thank you so much for reading the blog. I really adore the love and support!
You Might Also Like
Bella Bucchiotti is a storyteller, food lover, dog mom and adventure seeker living on the Pacific coast. She shares her passion for food, dogs, fitness, adventures, travel and philanthropy, in hopes of encouraging followers to run the extra mile, try new recipes, visit unfamiliar places and stand for a cause. Bella lives with Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac Disease.