The new year is just around the corner and I cant wait for all the exciting things to come. Many of us make New Years goals to eat better and workout more so I thought it would be helpful to share some of my favourite products to make healthy eating and living easier.
These are products that I use all the time and I know you will find useful. I love my Vitamix for making smoothies and smoothie bowls! It is a fun presentation to use coconuts as bowls. You can find this recipe that I made earlier this year here.
Another must have item is a good blender bottle. They are great for protein shakes, pre-workout and smoothies…and just for water! And on the topic of water – you can’t go wrong with a good water filter. Not everyone can taste the difference, but it’s nice to know you aren’t getting all the harmful chemicals that can often be found. To choose the right filter for you, why not check out imprintmagazine, now Best Products Pro who offer reviews on numerous different products.
The recipe for these bad boys that I made can be found right here.
Some of my favorite finds from Amazon.ca are :
- Mini Rice Cooker – I am actually obsessed. It makes the perfect portion for 2 people.
- Vitamix Blender– I use it all the time and it comes with great attachments.
- Slow Cooker – I am a huge fan. I have this one and I love it. Who cant resist a daisy slow cooker!?!
- Spiral Slicer – I love making zoodles ( zucchini noodles) and this one works really well.
- Meal Prep Containers – These are great for prepping your lunches for the week.
- Measuring cups – It is always a good idea to measure the amount you are eating…plus these are colourful.
- Baking Dishes – I have these and they are amazing.
- Water filter – I find my tap water at my new place doesn’t taste too great. This helps!
- Blender Bottle – I have many of these and I use them almost every day.
- Griddle – This is always good to have when you can’t grill outside.
- Food Scale – I like to weigh some of my food and it is great for baking, too.
- Glass Food Containers – I love these and I have this exact set.
Have a great weekend!
This blog post is brought you in collaboration with Amazon.ca. Thank you for supporting the brands that support me.