The new year is just around the corner and I cant wait for all the exciting things to come. Many of us make New Years goals to eat better and workout more so I thought it would be helpful to share some of my favourite products to make healthy eating and living easier.
These are products that I use all the time and I know you will find useful. I love my Vitamix for making smoothies and smoothie bowls! It is a fun presentation to use coconuts as bowls. You can find this recipe that I made earlier this year here.
Another must have item is a good blender bottle. They are great for protein shakes, pre-workout and smoothies…and just for water!
The recipe for these bad boys that I made can be found right here.
Some of my favorite finds from Amazon.ca are :
- Mini Rice Cooker – I am actually obsessed. It makes the perfect portion for 2 people.
- Vitamix Blender– I use it all the time and it comes with great attachments.
- Slow Cooker – I am a huge fan. I have this one and I love it. Who cant resist a daisy slow cooker!?!
- Spiral Slicer – I love making zoodles ( zucchini noodles) and this one works really well.
- Meal Prep Containers – These are great for prepping your lunches for the week.
- Measuring cups – It is always a good idea to measure the amount you are eating…plus these are colourful.
- Baking Dishes – I have these and they are amazing.
- Water filter – I find my tap water at my new place doesn’t taste too great. This helps!
- Blender Bottle – I have many of these and I use them almost every day.
- Griddle – This is always good to have when you can’t grill outside.
- Food Scale – I like to weigh some of my food and it is great for baking, too.
- Glass Food Containers – I love these and I have this exact set.
Have a great weekend!
This blog post is brought you in collaboration with Amazon.ca. Thank you for supporting the brands that support me.