Let me paint you picture: a breezy, cool Saturday afternoon. You’re in the mountains with your three best friends. You are at a winery, admiring the scenery, smelling the fresh air, and sipping on things you can’t pronounce. You’re fitting in bites of cheese and marmalade. Life is picturesque. And what do we do when life is picturesque? Well, we share it on the ‘Gram, of course. Whether you are clinking glasses on New Years Eve with a glass of champagne or sipping some wine with your besties, these champagne and wine captions are here for YOU!
These memories are going to last you a lifetime. At some point, life is going to change. It’s going to slow down. That’s not a bad thing, of course – it’s just different.
And while you’re still going to love the new life you lead, sometimes you’re going to want to look back and remember the whimsical, carefree times you had before.
Wine Lover? Keep Reading
The photos you take will stand well on their own. Really, they will. But as gals, we all can use some help showing off our best selves. Sometimes, the perfect accessory to the perfect picture is…the perfect caption. Something that can really capture the energy you felt in that exact moment.
I know I wasn’t on that girls’ trip with you (ugh, I wish!), but I can at least get your juices flowing like the wine does when it comes to caption content. Read on for my best suggestions on how to pop the cork on the perfect Insta post!
You might also like 50 Fall Instagram Captions to use When You’re Falling for Autumn, 66 Winter Instagram Captions That Will Give you Chills, 65 Best Friend Instagram Captions for Pics with your BFF or 40 Page-Turning Book Instagram Captions for the Book-Lover.
Champagne and Wine Captions for Instagram
- BRB: on cloud wine
- We know just how to wine down after a long week
- My favorite partners in wine
- You can’t sip with us
- Everything just…bottled up!
- If you don’t like it, you probably have pour taste
- I like my jokes like I like my wine: dry
- I’m like a fine wine: full-bodied, aged to perfection, with a bitter finish
- Put a cork in it!
- I heard it through the grapevine
- Left him on red for the weekend
- Home, home on the vineyard
- Live fast and clink glass
- Taking a weekend away to un-wine
- Cheers to pour decisions
- Best in glass
- Always at the right place with the white wine
- Sip me baby one more time
- Love the wines you’re with
- In dog wines, I only had one
- Take time to stop and smell the rosé
- Raise your glass and shake your…tailfeather
- Wine gets better with time. The older I get, the better I like it
- Wine got me winning
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy wine, and that’s kind of the same thing
- Sip, sip hooray
- Sip happens
- Chardonnay or should I go
- Cabernet. More like, caber-yay
- You are so bottlefull to me
More Champagne and Wine Captions
- Running out of champagne is my cardio
- On your marks, get set… PROSECCO!
- You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now
- If you can’t be with the one you love, love the wine you’re with
- Champagne is good for your pours
- Smile, there’s bubbly
- No pain, no champagne
- Gluten free, dairy free, fat free, I love this champagne diet
- Tonight’s forecast; 99% change of bubbles
- I may not speak French, but I speak champagne fluently
- Adulting makes me wine
- Stop and smell the rosé
- Another glass? Wine not
- Back that glass up
- Let’s get fizzical. Pass the prosecco
- Partners in wine
- On cloud wine
- Wine a little, laugh a lot
- I enjoy long romantic walks down the wine aisle
- Today I’m going to be as useless as the “T” in Pinot Grigio
- Roses are red, so is my wine. Refill my glass and I’ll be just fine
- Tonight’s forecast… 99% chance of wine
- Our book club only reads wine labels
- Roses are red. Violets are fine. Let’s order pizza and I’ll bring the wine
- Hardest decision today: glass or bottle
- On Wednesdays we drink pink
- Rosé > Roses
- Exercise makes you more attractive. So does Pinot Noir. Your choice
- Love the wine you’re with
- Coffee keeps me going until it’s acceptable to drink wine
You might also like 60 New Year’s Captions so Good They’ll Cure Your Hangover
Are you a wine lover, too? Let me know if you have any other wine captions to add to my champagne and wine captions list. If you aren’t already following me on Instagram, please do!