I ❤ making scones! These are scones that you wouldn’t want to miss because they are so tasty and sweet. When I saw the recipe for S’more scones on Pinterest I could not resist trying them. I took these scones to my cousins baby shower a few weeks ago and they were a big hit (of course – everyone loves s’mores).
I have been baking like crazy to share a lot of holiday baking recipes with you over the next month. I think my whole family is going to be overweight soon! The house was smelling just heavenly today. I can’t wait to share the recipes with you soon.
I hope you enjoy these scones and try not to eat more than one! Have a great weekend! I have to work today and then I am off to a hockey game. Just a typical Saturday for me.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ cup chocolate chunks
- ⅔ cup mini marshmallows
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1½ tbsp water
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup icing sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 3. Cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 4. Add in yogurt, egg, vanilla and milk. Mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chunks and marshmallows.
- 5. Turn dough out onto a floured surface. Knead until dough comes together. Shape dough into an eight inch circle. Cut into 8 pieces and place on baking sheet.
- 6. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- 7. While scones are cooling, whisk together icing sugar and salt. Melt butter and water together over medium low heat. Add in marshmallows and stir until melted. Add to sugar mixture and whisk until combined and smooth. Drizzle over cooled scones.
- 8. Melt chocolate and drizzle over scones. Allow to cool.