Reading is one of the oldest past-times known to man – besides foraging for food and going to war, of course. We’ve been writing down stories and passing them around since written language developed, devouring tales of our ancestors and fictitious creatures alike. Nowadays, there’s whole stores – tons of them – dedicated just to books of all genres. Here are some page-turning book Instagram captions for the book-lover in all of us. If you are a bookstagrammer looking for reading Instagram captions…read on!
Curling up in a comfy chair with a good book sounds great for good reason. Reading is a great stress reliever, helping us relax in the middle of the day or at night as we tuck into bed. It can also increase your ability to empathize – so if you’re trying to be a little nicer this year, picking up a book might be a great step toward that.
Personally, I find both to be true. Taking an hour or two to decompress in my reading corner can turn my mood all the way around. Plus, it takes a little more brain power than scrolling on your phone – which sometimes leaves me feeling more down than before. There are so many great books for women in their 20s and beyond!
In the 21st century, if you didn’t share what you did on social media, did it even happen? Whether you want to show off your cozy book nook, or join a community of book reviewers to share your latest reads, I created a list of captions so good they’ll rival your favourite book. Just kidding! But maybe they’ll at least inspire you to crack one open.
Book Instagram Captions
- Bookmarks are for quitters
- Books make me a bit shelfish
- No thanks, I’d rather be reading
- My summer reading shelfie
- Books are food for the brain
- I’ve got a confession: I’m kind of a bookaholic
- Happiness is a juicy read
- I like big books and I cannot lie
- My workout is reading in bed until my arms fall off
- Reading gives us somewhere to go when we have to stay where we are
The Best Book Captions for Instagram
- Hold on – just one more page
- When I think about books, I touch my shelf
- So many books, so little time
- This weekend is gonna be lit-erary
- Reading – What a novel idea
- Sleep is good… but books are better
- There’s no better smell than the spine of an old book
- So many books, but not enough shelf space
- DTF – Down to read fiction
- Between the pages of a book is a lovely place to be
More Bookstagram Captions
- Wear the old coat, and buy a new book
- Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read
- In the end, we’ll all become stories
- If you were a book, I’d never put you down
- Books have allowed me to travel way more than my passport
- I enjoy long, romantic walks through the library
- If a book is well written, I always find it too short
- Books are the lives we don’t have time to live
- Some like to believe it’s the book that chooses the person
- I may have a book addiction, but at least I’m shelf-aware
Reading Captions for Book Pics
- Wine not read a book this summer?
- Can’t this weekend – I’m all booked up
- My bookshelf has more stories than the Empire State Building
- Stay in and read? What a novel idea
- Let’s taco ’bout books
- I tried to form a gang once, but it turned into a book club
- Book at it again!
- I believe in the magic of books
- I love reading good books in cozy little nooks
- Here’s booking at you, kid
Let me know if you have any book Instagram captions to add to this list. Bookmark this post for when you are looking for bookstagram captions
You Might Also Like
Photo Credits: stockfour and KatrinKat on Shutterstock
Bella Bucchiotti is a storyteller, food lover, dog mom and adventure seeker living on the Pacific coast. She shares her passion for food, dogs, fitness, adventures, travel and philanthropy, in hopes of encouraging followers to run the extra mile, try new recipes, visit unfamiliar places and stand for a cause. Bella lives with Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac Disease.