It is a fact that everything tastes good dipped in chocolate. These white chocolate dipped ginger cookies are no exception. They are super yummy. You have got to try them dipped in tea!
White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies
- 2¼ cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup butter room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 3 cups white chocolate chips melted with 1 Tbsp shortening
- Whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat butter, molasses, and brown sugar till pale and fluffy. Add egg and beat.
- Reduce speed to low and add in dry ingredients.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll out dough and cut with circle cookie cutter. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 5 to 10 minutes and then transfer to wire rack.
- When cool, dip in melted white chocolate.