Valentine’s Day is for making sweet treats for the ones you love. These white chocolate hearts are incredibly easy to make and pretty foolproof Valentine treat. Why buy chocolates when you can make your own! ❤❤
Some people care too much. I think it’s called love. ―
I hope you are having a great weekend. I am keeping busy and out of trouble! Lots of studying and homework is schedule for tonight.
- White chocolate chips, chunks or wafers (good quality)
- Assorted candies, sprinkles and nonpareils
- Place toppings in the bottom of a heart shaped silicone heart mold.
- Melt chocolate carefully in the microwave or a double boiler.
- Slowly pour the white chocolate into the molds over the toppings.
- Repeat with the pink wafers.
- Refrigerate and when set, remove from molds.