My love for chocolate peanut butter ice cream is immense and I would never resist the chance to make it at home. This recipe is so creamy and rich and peanut buttery! It is so great for this hot summer weather. Give this ice cream recipe a try, it went real fast at my house!
I used my Cuisinart ice cream maker, which is a magic ice cream making machine that everyone should have. The awesome ice cream container is made by Tovolo.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 2 Ounces semisweet chocolate
- 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 Cups milk
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup whipping cream
- 1 Tteaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- Melt chocolate over low heat.
- Gradually stir in cocoa powder and milk while continuing to heat.
- Beat sugar into eggs in a separate bowl.
- Stir hot chocolate/milk mixture into eggs.
- Add cream and vanilla extract. Cool.
- Once mixed, stir into rest of ice cream mixture.
- Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions. In my machine it took about 20 minutes.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.
I have had this Cuisinart Ice Cream maker for a few years and love it.
Let me know if you make this chocolate peanut butter ice cream recipe!