So, I have a huge confession to make. I’m in love. In love with peanut butter way and way too much! When I get the chance to throw it into a recipe I find or a peanut butter-based recipe, my heart flutters. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw this peanut butter pie recipe – I couldn’t stop myself from making it. It was so easy to make, and it tastes like a dream, thus the name “Cream Dreamy Peanut Butter Pie” because believe me, it’s heavenly. You have got to try this if you are a peanut butter fanatic like me!
This pie is extremely fluffy and creamy. I didn’t try freezing it, but I think it would taste amazing frozen, too. If you are a peanut butter fan, check out my recipes for chocolate peanut butter ice cream and a layered peanut butter berry smoothie. All yummy!
Dear peanut butter…thank you so much for existing!
Creamy Dreamy Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 1/2 Cups chocolate graham crumbs
- 1/8 Cup light brown sugar
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 8 Ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 Cup icing sugar divided
- 1 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 Cup whipping cream
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter Cups mini
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate sauce
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- Combine the chocolate graham crumbs, brown sugar and butter.
- Firmly press the crust mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes and then cool on a wire rack.
Filling & Topping:
- In a mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese, 3/4 cup icing sugar, and the peanut butter until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, use a mixer with the whisk attachment to whip the cream until thick.Add in the remaining 2 tablespoons icing sugar and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
- Pour into the cooled pie shell and freeze for 3 hours.
- Top with mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Serve frozen or refrigerated.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.
My favourite pie is perfect for any occasion. The best way to cool off after a long summer day or a fun comfort food to have after a holiday meal! Take the day to make your next peanut butter vice! ❤
I believe that chocolate and peanut butter are among the best combinations and taste magnificent in this pie! Fun fact about peanut butter is that in each 12oz jar of peanut butter, there are roughly 540 peanuts that’s a lot of peanuts!! Peanuts are also sometimes referred to as ground nuts or ground peas because they grow underground!
Tag me in your photos on Pinterest if you try this easy recipe for peanut butter pie. Also, shoot me an email or comment below if you have some amazing peanut butter recipes to share with me. Believe me…I need to try all the peanut butter recipes.