I know Spring officially springs at the Spring Solstice. Like March 20th or something. It’s the big kick-off, the calendar shift, the main event. But in my opinion, Spring hasn’t really, truly sprung until Easter. And yes, I’m well aware Easter moves around. And sometimes comes before Spring Solstice, probably. That’s okay. Easter still holds the weight for me. Here are all the Easter captions, Easter puns you will need for you and pics of your Peeps! Enjoy these caption ideas for Easter, friends!
Everything about it just feels light, new, and fresh. The soft pastels of the dyed eggs. The little lavender dresses and pink hair bows. The special color of the seasonal M&M’s. The crisp white of the Easter bunny’s fur. The green grass beneath your feet as you hunt for eggs the bunny laid.
I’m not a biologist; but for this one day of the year, I’ll allow it.
Photos, Peeps, Pics for Easter!
Easter has the best food, too. Between the plates piled high with deviled eggs and the crispy, chewy, sweet flesh of Peeps, I challenge you to name a holiday with a spread so vast and yet so, so freaking good. Literally every flavor center of your brains gets tickled until the food coma hits.
Like most holidays, there’s of course a religious foundation. And if that’s your thing, I totally support you! Modern Easter has so many different traditions and activities to celebrate, that there’s something for everyone to love.
And by love, I mean photograph. …by photograph, I mean post on Insta. And by posting on Insta, I mean securing the likes.
To really get ‘em on lock, you’ve got to have your caption game down, too. The options spread just as wide as the variety of Easter treats, and just like the celebrations, there’s something for everybody. Need help with your digital Easter egg? Read on!
Easter Instagram Caption Ideas
- So egg-cited, I just can’t hide it
- Easter hare, don’t carrot
- Hanging with my Peeps
- Without you, I’d go off the Peep end
- Why did the Easter egg hide? He was a little chicken
- Hallelujah for creme eggs
- Happy to let spring do it’s thing
- Sweet egg-scape
- Let’s have a hoppin’ good time
- Some bunny needs chocolate
- I’ve got the Easter Bunny on speed dial
- Somebunny loves you!
- These chicks crack me up
- The amount of egg puns today is an absolute yolk
- Hid the eggs in the yard and the candy in my stomach
- Not decorating eggs today? Yolk’s on you
- We’re like two peeps in a pod
- Bunny kisses > puppy kisses
- Who needs spring flowers when I have you?
- An egg-stra special Easter
Caption Ideas for Easter Photos
- Chick magnet
- Dying eggs, changing lives
- All my favorite holidays revolve around chocolate
- Full bloom
- Show me the bunny
- There’s truly no bunny like you
- Let’s live hoppily ever after
- Egg-hausted and full
- Too egg-cellent to ignore
- Have an egg-stra ordinary Easter!
- Can anybody find me somebunny to love?
- All you need is love—okay, and a chocolate bunny doesn’t hurt
- Hop to it!
- Cad-bury me in chocolate
- Never put your eggs in one basket.
- Hoppy egg hunting!
- Yolks on you, buddy
- Don’t worry, be hoppy
- Chocolate eggs are the best eggs
- No bunny loves you like I do
Easter Captions and Puns for Instagram
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits
- Wishing everybunny a happy Easter!
- I’ve been a good egg this year
- Eggheads gotta stick together
- Life in full bloom
- Egg-stremely grateful this year
- Here’s to sunshine, springtime, and pretty eggs
- How do I like my eggs? Cadbury
- So egg-cited for brunch, it hurts!
- Who else is egg-cited for Easter?
- If you didn’t color eggs, the yolks on you
- Happy to let spring do it’s thing
- That’s all for Easter Sunday, yolks
- All you need is love — and a chocolate bunny
- Hip hop hooray!
Let me know if there are other Easter captions or Easter puns that I should add to this list! I hope you enjoy these caption ideas for Easter, friends!