These pecan blondies are easy to make, which is good because they don’t last long! You will love that these pecan blondies are moist but completely loaded with chocolate, white chocolate and pecans. Make sure you have a big glass of milk with them because they are sweet, even for me!
This is a recipe that I have made many times, and they are always a huge hit. Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed.
Pecan Blondies Recipe
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13×9 inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the flour and baking powder together. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the melted butter and brown sugar together until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Fold the dry ingredients into the egg mixture until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Fold in the semisweet, white chocolate chips and the nuts, and turn the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top if needed.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes and then let cool before cutting into squares.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.
These parchment paper sheets are perfect for baking cookies and bars! For bars, just cut the sheet to fit the pan. No sticking and (hopefully) no burning, plus easy clean up.
Let me know if you try to make these pecan blondies. They are always a hit and best with a big glass of milk.