Is there a better season than Fall? Whether you are enjoying the colourful autumn leaves or enjoying a pumpkin spice latte, you will want to share it all with the perfect fall Instagram caption to remember the day. When your heart is full but your inspiration is lacking, make use of these autumn caption ideas for little inspo to keep your feed alive. These fall quotes and fall puns will have you falling for this season!
No, seriously. I’m really asking. Go ahead, try and name another season this good. Spring? All the pollen floating around, the uncontrollable sneezing, the sprawl of stinging pollinators? That won’t cut it for me. Winter? When I can’t leave my house without 4 layers on? Pass. And summer is a whole different form of suffocation, coupled with sunburn. No, thank you.
So what’s left? The obvious choice from the jump, of course. Fall.
Instagram Captions for Fall Photos
And if you disagree, that’s okay – there are tons of people agree with me. In fact, I conveniently found a survey to prove it: this one that says fall-lovers make up more than 45% of people. That’s almost half! The big pile of leaves full of crisp sunburnt leaves are a staple of the best season and the favourite time of year. These are the best fall Instagram captions and funny fall captions for your photos of the orange autumn tree, warm drinks while watching an early sunset and all the fall time festivities of the autumn season. If you are looking for fall quotes for Instagram or cute fall quotes – I GOT YOU!
Now that I’ve got you fully convinced (you’re welcome), let’s move on to the celebration portion. The views of the leaves changing. The first bite of a crisp apple you just nabbed off the tree at the orchard. Cuffing the sleeve on the first oversized sweater. An apple cider donut. A walk on crisp autumn mornings. A visit to the pumpkin patch or a piece of pumpkin pie. Everything that makes Fall amazing. For all your autumn adventures or first day of autumn festivities, these autumn caption ideas and fall puns will come in handy when you are working on your Instagram feed.
All the Best Fall Puns, Quotes & Captions
When you’re kicking off the season with all your favourite mountain-hiking, warm-drink-sipping, leaf-crunching activities, there’s no doubt you’ll want to share the fun on the ‘Gram before the day is over. If your heart is full but your inspiration is lacking, make use of these ideas for little inspo to keep your feed alive. When September ends and the fall season is upon us, Autumns fabulous grande finale is the best way to capture nature’s beauty. For all your photos you need some cute fall captions to remember best season of the year! If you are lucky, there will be a ton of likes coming your way. If you are more of the type that will want autumn quotes for Instagram, look no further my friend.
Fall Instagram Captions
- Where you leaf, I will FALLow…
- Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s maple leaves
- You won’t beLEAF how much fun we’re having
- Catch me fallin’ in love with the world around me
- Sweater weather is better together
- Can you be-🍂 this weather?
- Honey, you’re GOURDeous
- Thankful for the little things
- I’m aMAIZED we escaped
- Happy fall, y’all!
- Feeling gourdgeous
- You’re unbe🍁able
- Stressed, blessed, pumpkin obsessed
- PSL pics or it didn’t happen
- Sweater weather – the better weather
- I’ll never LEAF you behind
- Friends are ah-maze-ing
- Turning a new leaf
- Please leaf me alone
- That’s HAY-larious
If you like these autumn caption ideas, you might also like 36 Gourd-geous Pumpkin Instagram Captions, My Fall Reading List, The Only Fall Bucket List You’ll Need This Season or 8 Fabulous Fall Date Ideas.
What are Good Fall Captions?
- How ’bout dem apples?
- Happy Fall, ya’ll
- Is this captions corny?
- My favourite colour is fall
- Felt cute, might de-leaf later
- Can you 🐝🍁 this fall weather?
- Turning over a new leaf this season
- I’m spicing things up
- Flannel Fridays
- Hate to be corny, but …
- Fall is a lifestyle
- Channel the flannel and be nice to the spice!
- Pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes
- Crisp air, don’t care
- If it isn’t pumpkin spice, I don’t want it
- My favorite color is October
- Falling 🍂, autumn breeze, what more do you need?
- When the trees lose their leaves, we see there is beauty in letting go
- Leaves, pumpkin spice, and everything nice – that’s what I love best of fall
Fall Vibe Leaf Captions for Autumn Pics & More!
- I’d like to see you s’more
- Autumn skies and pumpkin pies
- Every year I fall for autumn’s tricks
- Oh my gourd I love fall
- You had me at pumpkins spice
- Hangin’ with the leaves
- Take a hike 🍁
- Channel the flannel
- Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble, pass the pumpkin spice and make it double!
- Baby, you light my bonfire
- I’m spicing things up
- Leaves are falling. Autumn is calling
- Sorry for what I said when I didn’t have my pumpkin spice latte
- What’s my blood type? Pumpkin spice
- The only thing getting lit this weekend is my pumpkin spice candle
- The first day of fall means sweating in my favorite sweater
- Early sunsets, warm tea, messy hair, warm sweaters
- Free fallin’
- Favourite Season = Autumn
- Pick of the patch
- Dreams under the harvest moon
All the Autumn Quotes
- And all at once, summer collapsed into fall – Oscar Wilde
- Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall – F. Scott Fitzgerald, , The Great Gatsby
- Is this not a true autumn day? Just the still melancholy that I love – that makes life and nature harmonize – George Eliot
- Autumn… the year’s last, loveliest smile – William Cullen Bryant
- Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower – Albert Camus
- I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers – L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
- It was a beautiful bright autumn day, with air like cider and a sky so blue you could drown in it – Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
- It’s the first day of autumn! A time of hot chocolatey mornings, and toasty marshmallow evenings, and, best of all, leaping into leaves! – Winnie the Pooh, Pooh’s Grand Adventure
- The Autumn Leaves Falling Down Like Pieces Into Place | And I Can Picture It After All These Days – Taylor Swift
I hope you found some useful captions for your fall pics! Let me know if you have any other autumn Instagram captions or puns that I should add to my list. If you are always on the hunt for the best puns, quotes and captions for Instagram, I have several other Instagram captions posts to check out, or look me up on Instagram.
Bella Bucchiotti is a storyteller, food lover, dog mom and adventure seeker living on the Pacific coast. She shares her passion for food, dogs, fitness, adventures, travel and philanthropy, in hopes of encouraging followers to run the extra mile, try new recipes, visit unfamiliar places and stand for a cause. Bella lives with Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac Disease.